Friday, June 28, 2013

Welcome To My Blog




I am Sherry, a passionate and out-spoken former journalist turned writer and activist working to use my voice through my written words to highlight worthy causes, organizations, non-profits or individuals.
I am a liberal born and raised in Texas.  I moved to Pennsylvania for a journalism job. After getting laid off I decided to use my talent for public relations.  
I have traveled throughout the Eastern United States over the years. I have discovered in some ways people throughout the country are very similar and in other ways we are drastically different.
I am a self-professed nerd. I am an avid reader – traditional books and online resources because once you quit learning you start dying.
I welcome and encourage feedback. I may not always agree with someone else, but I will listen to other people’s views.

No comments:

Post a Comment